Patrick Dennis St. Louis
email@example.com | LinkedIn
- PhD in Education, Concordia University Portland, 2020
Dissertation: The Three R’s to Athletic Training: Route, Reality, and Return on Investment.
- MS of Science in Rehabilitation Science, Concordia University Wisconsin, 2012
Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review Title: The Effects of Non-Invasive Treatment Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis
- BS of Science in Athletic Training, Concordia University Wisconsin, 2010
- HS509 Integrated Biomechanics
- RS607 Preventative Measures
- Thomas, A., Li, Y., Kaunas, C., Newcomb, M., Carrino, G., Greenwood, L., St.Louis, P., Marklund, L., Samuel, N., Chapa, H. (2022) “Implementation of a Digital Live-Action Gaming Experience for Interprofessional Learning and Training. Global Perspectives on Educational Innovations for Emergency Situations” (199 – 208). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-99634-5
- St. Louis, P. “Going Beyond the Classroom: A look at utilizing Kinesio Tape in the Athletic Training Profession” Advanced Healing Magazine Autumn 2014 Issue
- Clinical Education Coordinator Chat. Preceptor Development. March 2022.
- Clinical Education Coordinator Chat. August 2021.
- Interprofessional Education. NATA ATEC. April 2021.
- Student Recruitment. NATA ATEC. April 2021.
- Fascial Anatomy and Myofascial Release Techniques. Athletic Training Clinical Class – Concordia University Wisconsin. 2020.
- Athletic Training Services. Concordia University Wisconsin Sports Medicine Society. 2019.
- ACE Spotlight. College of Health Sciences ACE Poster Presentation – Sam Houston State University – COHS ACE Spotlight presentation. 2018.
- Manual Therapies and Myofascial Release Techniques. Wisconsin Athletic Trainers Association Annual Meeting. 2015.
- Non-Invasive Treatment Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis. Concordia University Wisconsin Athletic Training Education Program. 2012.
- Non-Invasive Treatment Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis: Completion of the Study and Research. Employee in-service presentation to the Aurora Sports Medicine Institute. 2012.
- Non-Invasive Treatment Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis: Beginning of a Meta-Analysis and Research. Employee in-service presentation to the Aurora Sports Medicine Institute. 2011.